Breakfast and Lunch Menus & Meals Application
* * * PRICES FOR DECEMBER * * *
There are 16 school days in December
Ocean Academy CMC High School
Daily Weekly December Daily Weekly December
Breakfast $1.70 $8.50 $27.20 $1.90 $9.50 $30.40
Lunch $2.75 $13.75 $44.00 $3.00 $15.00 $48.00
Both Meals $4.45 $22.25 $71.20 $4.90 $24.50 $78.40
Daily Weekly December
Breakfast .30 $1.50 $4.80
Lunch .40 $2.00 $6.40
Both Meals .70 $3.50 $11.20
INFORMATION AND POLICIES
- Our food service team is committed to serving the students of our district healthy, nutritious and delicious food. We adhere to the National School Lunch Program's guidelines for portion sizes, fat and sodium content and nutrient value of the meals that are served. Whole grain products, reduced and low fat ingredients are used whenever possible. Fresh fruits and vegetables are available daily as well as 1% low fat and fat free milk choices.
- Our school uses a computer based point of sale program that works like an internal debit system for the students. Funds can be placed on your child's account and meal purchases are deducted when your child receives a meal from our cafeteria.
- Payment is to be made in advance. Accounts must have funds available for meal purchases. Invoices will be sent home when an account is over due or upon request. If you would like to know your child's account balance or need a statement or printed menu, please just call or send us a note. Statements can also be emailed to you. Just send an email- include your Child's Name, to: email@example.com Credit balances can be carried over into the Summer Session and/or to our next school year in September 2014.
- Please be sure your payment is identified with your child’s full name, especially if sending cash.
- Checks can be made payable to: CMCSSSD
- OVERDUE ACCOUNT: If an account is overdue and you have not contacted us about making payment, a cheese sandwich with milk will be provided.
- FREE AND REDUCED MEALS APPLICATION: Applications can be updated if your circumstances or income change during the school year. Please contact us if you have questions or need a new application.
- Offer versus Serve Meal Program: Our schools have adopted an offer versus serve policy. In order for a meal to be considered a full, reimbursable meal by USDA standards students must include a minimum amount of food choices on their trays. Each day students will be offered at least four food items at breakfast and may decline one if they choose, but can take all four. At Lunch they will be offered at least five food items, and they can decline two if they choose, but can take all five. Our cafeteria staff are trained to provide correct portion sizes and assist students in choosing the minimum requirements while encouraging students to take all components to complete their meal with the best nutrition!
If you have any questions regarding account balances, the free and reduced meals application or any food service related issue please call us at 609-465-2720 ext. 6619 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for participating in our School Breakfast and Lunch Programs!
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Click on the link below to play the My Plate BLAST OFF game!
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an in dividual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.
(Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave., S.W., Washington, D.C.
20250-9420, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the
Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.