Welcome to the Food Service Page!
SCHOOL MENUS and NUTRITION NEWSLETTER
* * * PRICES FOR MAY * * *
There are 22 school days in May 2013
Ocean Academy High School & COMPACT Reduced Rate
Lunch Breakfast L/B Lunch Breakfast L/B Lunch Breakfast L/B
Daily $2.45 $1.40 $3.85 Daily $2.70 $1.65 $4.35 Daily .40 .30 .70
Week $12.25 $ 7.00 $19.25 Week $13.50 $ 8.25 $21.75 Week $2.00 $1.50 $3.50
Month $53.90 $30.80 $84.70 Month $59.40 $36.30 $95.70 Month $8.80 $6.60 $15.40
INFORMATION AND POLICIES
- Our food service team is committed to serving the students of our district healthy, nutritious and delicious food. We adhere to the National School Lunch Program's guidelines for portion sizes, fat and sodium content and nutrient value of the meals that are served. Whole grain products, reduced and low fat ingredients are used whenever possible. Fresh fruits and vegetables are available daily as well as 1% low fat and fat free milk choices.
- Our school uses a computerizes point of sale program that works like an internal debit system for the students. Funds can be placed on your child's account and meal purchases are deducted when your child receives a meal from our cafeteria.
- Payment is to be made in advance. Accounts must have funds available for meal purchases. Invoices will be sent home when an account is over due or upon request. If you would like to know your child's account balance or need a statement or printed menu, please just call or send us a note. Statements can also be emailed to you. Just send an email- include your Child's Name, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be sure your payment is identified with your child’s full name, especially if sending cash.
- Checks can be made payable to: CMCSSSD
- OVER DUE ACCOUNT: If an account is over due and you have not contacted us about making payment, a cheese sandwich with milk will be provided.
- FREE AND REDUCED MEALS APPLICATION: Applications can be updated if your circumstances or income change during the school year. Please contact us if you have questions or need a new application.
If you have any questions regarding account balances, the free and reduced meals application or any food service related issue please call us at 609-465-2720 ext. 6619 or email: email@example.com
Thank you for participating in our School Breakfast and Lunch Programs!
Click on the link below to play the My Plate BLAST OFF game!